Applica Test & Certification AS – Notified Body No. 2544 provides Testing, Certification and Factory Inspection Services under the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) 2011/305/EC.
Applica Test & Certification AS offers independent third body certification in accordance with all prescribed requirements in the Construction Products Regulation 2011/305/EC. The majority of fire products sold in the EU must bear the CE mark, the sign of compliance to EU Directives.
When testing is successfully completed, the technical construction file (consists of drawings, parts lists, block diagrams, circuit diagrams, a functional description and test results) will be evaluated by the notified certification body and Certificate of Constancy of Performance will be issued.
Applica Test & Certification AS is notified certification body according to the following standards:
- EN 54-2 (Control and indicating equipment)
- EN 54-3 (Sounders)
- EN 54-4 (Power supply equipment)
- EN 54-5 (Point heat detectors)
- EN 54-7 (Point smoke detectors)
- EN 54-10:202 (Flame detectors – Point detectors)
- EN 54-11 (Manual call points)
- EN 54-12 (Line smoke detectors)
- EN 54-16 (Voice announcement control and indicating equipment)
- EN 54-18 (Input/Output devices)
- EN 54-20:2006 (Aspirating smoke detectors)
- EN 54-21:2006 (Alarm transmission and fault warning routing equipment)
- EN 54-23:2010 (Visual alarm devices)
- EN 54-24:2008 (Input/Output devices)
- EN 54-25:2008 (Input/Output devices)
Applica Test & Certification AS offers accredited and notified testing in accordance with all prescribed requirements in the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) 2011/305/EC. See Alarm product testing.
Factory Production Control Audit/Inspection has to be performed in order to ensure that the production system meets all prescribed requirements in the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) 2011/305/EC.
For more information about certification and testing of fire alarm products and systems, please contact us:
Phone: +47 92 41 54 21
Customer feedback: Complaints